Reservations and Bookings
- Reservations are secured with a 25% deposit at the time of booking with the balance payable 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. If 8 weeks before your arrival date, the full balance is required at the time of booking.
- A £100 refundable security/damage deposit is required per cottage, per week, payable with the remaining balance, or full balance if under 8 weeks.
- Payment is available by bank transfer or by cheque
- Prices are inclusive of bed linen, towels, heating and electricity.
- For stays of 2 weeks, a service clean is included and carried out at the end of the first week, with fresh bed linen and towels provided, and a basic clean of the property (if required).
Under Occupancy in The Cart Lodge
For 2 guests using the Double Bedroom only - receive a 5% discount on the stated nightly rate, or 10% on the weekly stated rate
Arrival and Departure
- Check-in on day of arrival is from 4pm / Check-out on day of departure by 10am. Early or late check-out is by prior arrangement and is dependent on other bookings.
- WiFi is available in all cottages. Please note that it is a Rural Broadband connection, and it may not be at a speed that you are used to. The owners of the property use the wifi daily and it is also accessed by guests in all cottages on site.
- We do not accept any responsibility for the speed of service, the availability of service or the connection of the service. This is out of our control. Mobile signals may also vary.
- Little Bengate Barn is our only property in which we accept dogs
- Up to 2 SMALL well-behaved dogs welcome, by prior arrangement - breed and age of dog must be made known before any booking is accepted. A £15 charge per dog, per week or part of. Please also see 'House Rules for Dogs' under the Accommodation tab, this is also within the full terms and conditions under the 'About' tab
- All properties are non-smoking.
- Little Bengate Barn and The Old Dairy Barn are both non-smoking inside and outside, due to to the proximity of our thatch roof, this being inline with our insurance conditions and no smoking also extends to vapes in the outside area of these two cottages for the comfort of all guests. If you are a smoker, you are able to smoke on the far side of the car park or grassed paddock.
- No BBQs.
- If you are planning to have day visitors, permission must be sought from us in advance before you confirm any arrangements. This is both for insurance purposes, as well as security, due to the cottages being on the site of our main home. 2 visitors MAX at any given time. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight and do not form part of the contract with those staying in the cottage.
Number in Party
- In no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons occupy the property. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
Care of Property
You are responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property, and adhering to the terms and conditions agreed at the time of booking. You are requested to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your hire agreement. Guests are also asked to give consideration in respect of noise to the owners in the main residence and to other guests in the cottages within the site, as well as our one neighbouring property. You must not use the property for any parties or BBQs, or any type of function where extra people are invited to the property, or for dangerous, offensive, noxious, immoral activities or carry on there any act that may be a nuisance or annoyance to the owner or other neighbouring properties.
Please enjoy your time at our cottages and make yourselves at home, but please remember that the facilities and what we have provided are for all of our guests present and future to enjoy.
Full Booking Terms and Conditions can be found under the ‘About’ tab in the menu and must be understood and agreed to when paying your deposit.
We reserve the right to change prices at any time.