Perfect for 2! The Old Dairy Barn is a cosy retreat tucked away within the grounds of our thatched barn, next door to Little Bengate Barn.
Deceptively spacious, with warmth, character, a King Size Bed and described by guests as a home from home, it is an ideal cottage for a short break to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary. Or stay longer and explore all of Norfolk by car, foot or bike.
- Sleeps 2 (+1 in a cot)
- New in May 2019 a Wellis Spa Hot Tub
- Spacious one level accommodation
- Bedroom with King Size Bed, and vaulted ceiling
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with vaulted ceiling, and folding doors to the outside patio area with garden furniture
- Kitchen has a fridge freezer, single electric oven, electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, utensils, pans etc
- Bathroom – Bath with shower over, WC and wash basin
- Bed Linen, duvet and pillows provided, beds made up for your arrival
- Towels Provided (1 hand/1 bath). Please bring your own beach towels
- Television and DVD player
- Selection of books, magazines, games and DVDs
- Secluded and private courtyard garden with garden furniture
- Guest Information Folder and a wide selection of leaflets and brochures on the area
- Electricity and heating included
- Large parking area
- Space for a baby in a travel cot
BBQS are not permitted outside of the cottage, due to the above.
Dogs - Up to one small-medium sized well-behaved dog is allowed in this property (additional cost applies). Please note our dog policy page here.
The Old Dairy Barn is down a gravel passageway from the parking area. This walkway may be unsuitable for those with limited or have difficulties with mobility, or those in a wheelchair.