Perfect for 2! The Old Dairy Barn is a cosy retreat tucked away within the grounds of our thatched barn, next door to Little Bengate Barn.
Deceptively spacious, with warmth, character, a King Size Bed and described by guests as a home from home, it is an ideal cottage for a short break to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary. Or stay longer and explore all of Norfolk by car, foot or bike.
- Sleeps 2 + cot
- Single storey property of 630 sq ft
- Spacious bedroom with King Size Bed
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with folding doors to the outside patio area with garden furniture
- Kitchen has a fridge freezer, single electric oven, electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, utensils, pans etc
- Bathroom – Bath with shower over, WC and wash basin
- Bed Linen, duvet and pillows provided, beds made up for your arrival
- Towels Provided (1 hand/1 bath). Please bring your own beach towels
- Television and DVD player
- Selection of books, magazines, games and DVDS
- Secluded and private courtyard garden with garden furniture
- Guest Information Folder and a wide selection of leaflets and brochures on the area
- Electricity and heating included
- Large parking area
- Space for a baby in a travel cot
There is no smoking in or outside of The Old Dairy Barn due to the proximity of our thatched roof and our insurance conditions, and for the comfort of all guests, this also extends to vapes.
BBQS are not permitted outside of the cottage, due to the above.
We do not accept pets in this cottage.
The Old Dairy Barn is down a gravel passageway from the parking area. This walkway may be unsuitable for those with limited or have difficulties with mobility, or those in a wheelchair.