The Cart Lodge - Very spacious, open plan cottage for 2-4 guests to relax in, or to explore the local area and beyond. The Cart Lodge is within the grounds of our thatched barn and is ideal for a couple, or family and friends to spend time together.
Included within The Cart Lodge
• Ground Floor Accommodation, all on one level (730 sq ft)
• Spacious Master bedroom with Double Bed and television
• En-suite to master bedroom with large shower, WC and wash basin
• Twin Bedroom with two Single beds
• Bathroom – along corridor from Twin Room, Bath with shower attachment on bath, WC and wash basin
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with vaulted ceilings, two sets doors to the outside patio area and enclosed garden with garden furniture.
• Kitchen has microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, fridge freezer, single electric oven, gas hob and plenty of utensils, bowls, pans etc
• Duvets and pillows provided, beds made up for your arrival
• Towels provided (1 hand/1 bath per person). Please bring your own beach towels
• Hairdryer in each bedroom
• Television and DVD player in lounge
• Selection of books, DVDs, Board Games and outdoor games/toys
• Cleaning Equipment (should you need it!)
• Enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture
• Guest Information Folder and a wide selection of leaflets and brochures on the area
• Electric and heating included
• Large parking area, allowing you to pull up beside the property to unload/pack, or for less able guests to easily access their car/the property.
• Laundry Service (small extra charge)
We also have a large paddock area/small field on which you can run around on, kick a ball etc
There is no smoking of cigarettes, or vapes in the cottage for the comfort of all guests. You are able to smoke in the garden area of the cottage, but please do so away from open doors and windows. Please dispose of all cigarette ends properly. Thank you.
We do not accept pets in this property.
Under Occupancy - 10% discount on prices for 2 guests using the double bedroom only!
The Cart Lodge is easily accessed from the main car park and allows space to be able to pull up right beside the property to unload/pack or for less able guests to not walk a distance over the shingle driveway. There is a ramp leading up to the patio area. Please note that there are not any grab rails/mobility aids within the property.