Little Bengate Barn is a perfect hideaway for 2, tucked away within the grounds, with lots of charm and character and a King Size 4 Poster Bed, ideal for a short break to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or wedding anniversary, maybe even your honeymoon!
Or, stay longer for a holiday to explore and discover the local area of the beautiful Norfolk Broads, North Norfolk coast and further afield, by car, foot or bike. Relax at the end of the day in the Wellis Spa Hot Tub.
The property is all on one level and is deceptively spacious, with high vaulted ceilings and velux style roof windows above the lounge, which make even a dull day brighter.
The kitchen is well equipped to cook meals during your stay and a private patio area allows for alfresco dining.
- Sleeps 2 (+1 in a cot)
- Wellis Spa Hot Tub (Shared with our other 1 bedroom cottage)
- Spacious one level accommodation
- Bedroom with King Size Four Poster bed and vaulted ceiling
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with vaulted ceiling, and folding doors to the outside patio area with garden furniture
- Kitchen has a fridge freezer, single electric oven, electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, utensils, pans etc
- Bathroom – Large shower, WC and wash basin
- Bed Linen, duvet and pillows provided, beds made up for your arrival
- Towels Provided (1 hand/1 bath). Please bring your own beach towels
- Television and DVD player
- Selection of books, magazines, games and DVDs
- Enclosed and secluded courtyard garden with garden furniture
- Guest Information Folder and a wide selection of leaflets and brochures on the area
- Electricity and heating included
- Large parking area
- Space for a baby in a travel cot
Dogs - Up to one small-medium sized well-behaved dog is allowed in this property (additional cost applies). Please note our dog policy page here.
There is no smoking in or outside of Little Bengate Barn due to the proximity of our thatched roof and our insurance conditions, and for the comfort of all guests, this also extends to e-cigarettes/vapes.
BBQs are not permitted due to the vicinity to thatched buildings.
Little Bengate Barn is down a short gravelled passageway from the parking area. This walkway may be unsuitable for those with limited or have difficulties with mobility, or those in a wheelchair.