Little Bengate Barn is a perfect hideaway for 2, tucked away within the grounds, with lots of charm and character and a King Size 4 Poster Bed, ideal for a short break to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or wedding anniversary, maybe even your honeymoon!
Or, stay longer for a holiday to explore and discover the local area of the beautiful Norfolk Broads, North Norfolk coast and further afield, by car, foot or bike.
The property is all on one level and is deceptively spacious, with high vaulted ceilings and velux style roof windows above the lounge, which make even a dull day brighter.
The kitchen is well equipped to cook meals during your stay and a private patio area allows for alfresco dining.
- Sleeps 2 +1
- Spacious one level accommodation
- Bedroom with King Size Four Poster bed and vaulted ceiling
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with vaulted ceiling, and folding doors to the outside patio area with garden furniture
- Kitchen has a fridge freezer, single electric oven, electric hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, utensils, pans etc
- Bathroom – Large shower, WC and wash basin
- Bed Linen, duvet and pillows provided, beds made up for your arrival
- Towels Provided (1 hand/1 bath). Please bring your own beach towels
- Television and DVD player
- Selection of books, magazines, games and DVDS
- Enclosed and secluded courtyard garden with garden furniture
- Guest Information Folder and a wide selection of leaflets and brochures on the area
- Electricity and heating included
- Large parking area
- Space for a baby in a travel cot
Dogs - Little Bengate Barn is our only property in which we accept dogs.
Up to 2 small-medium well-behaved dogs welcome, by prior arrangement - £15 charge per dog, per week or part of. Please also see our Dog Policy
There is no smoking in or outside of Little Bengate Barn due to the proximity of our thatched roof and our insurance conditions, and for the comfort of all guests, this also extends to e-cigarettes/vapes.
BBQS are not permitted outside of the cottage, due to the above.
Little Bengate Barn is down a short gravelled passageway from the parking area. This walkway may be unsuitable for those with limited or have difficulties with mobility, or those in a wheelchair.